What up Spartan Node fam? You got questions, well we got answers… Here are a few of the top questions we been getting on the reg. Check it.
How can I buy LambdaX (LDX)?
Send ICX to the LDX Vending Machine address: cx66f2ed0663d5aa7efe92ab41b1e0e19ac73007a4
It will send you back LDX at a rate of 200 LDX to 1 ICX.
Send 1 ICX, get 200 LDX
Send 2 ICX, get 400 LDX…
How can I add LambdaX (LDX) token to my ICONEX wallet?
It’s super easy and can be some in 3 steps.
Step 1: Click on the 3 dots in your wallet and find the menu below, click ‘Add token’.
Step 2: Click on the bottom right where it says ‘Input Token Info’.
Step 3: Input the following contract address where it says ‘Address’.
You should now see LambdaX in your wallet.
How can I add LambdaX (LDX) token to MYICONWALLET?
STEP 1: Click Settings → Manage tokens
STEP 2: Click Add custom token
STEP 3: Enter the following info
Contract address: cx66f2ed0663d5aa7efe92ab41b1e0e19ac73007a4
Click Add token
Why is my LambdaX (LDX) transaction failing?
A common reason why LDX transactions fail is due to a ‘Fail — Out of step: contractCall’ error. This is because there is not enough fee being paid to make the transaction go through. This usually happens with Myiconwallet (iconex automatically changes the amount). To fix this manually set the fee to .0021 ICX. And the transaction will usually complete successfully.
How much will I make voting for Spartan Node… When will I get paid?
70% for February 2021
60% for March 2021
60% for April 2021
EVERY MONTH IS BETWEEN 60–80% depending on projects being worked on for that month.
All Spartan Node stakers share a large percentage of monthly node income.
Payments are sent out every week on Monday afternoon California time.
The current Monthly Rewards Fund is divided into a 35%/65% split. ALL stakers share 35% of of the fund equally, the other 65% is divided among all stakers based on how much they have staked, the more you stake, the more you make.
A rewards calculator is in an alpha state and located here: http://www.tokenup.io/rewards/
How do I vote for Spartan Node?
If using ICONex wallet this is just a matter of moving your staked votes to another P-Rep. YOU DO NOT NEED TO UNSTAKE YOUR COINS TO CHANGE YOUR VOTE. Once you’ve accessed your wallet just click the VOTING tab.
Go to MY STATUS, then WALLET NAME or CONNECT TO LEDGER.
Enter your password and then find the DELEGATE tab and click VOTE.
Underneath you’ll find a search bar, enter the name of the P-Rep you’re looking for and click the + symbol to add a P-Rep.
Above you’ll see SPARTAN NODE, just click in the number field and allocate the amount of votes. Finally, click VOTE and enter your password. That’s it.
For a mobile friendly option check out our homies Reliant Node’s MyIconWallet. It’s super slick and easy to use. MyIconWallet also connects you to some super helpful Dapps. They’ve done a great job developing it and we tend to use both to keep track of our bags.
Are my ICX coins safe with Spartan Node?
Absolutely yes, staking in no way takes control out of your hands. It’s just your way of demonstrating your support (show love) for P-Reps that create value and helping to decentralize the network. We’d like to remind you that you are responsible for your private keys. Always back them up, more than once in a safe place, never give your keys or passwords to anyone under any circumstances. Only the holder of the keys has access to the funds inside the wallet and if lost will be lost PERMANENTLY. Please remember to make backups and store them in a safe place.
I missed the snapshot. Am I too late?
Bruh, check your twitter once in a while… But you’re good though, we got you. There are 8–10 snapshots per month. And your weekly payout is based on the average of the average of 2–3 weekly snapshots. So if you miss 1, you’ll still be making that paper. Ideally, you catch the first snapshot of the month but we understand. Just try to get in (or stay in) at the beginning of the month to maximize your Spartan Node community rewards.
As always we’re happy to answer any of your questions over in the Telegram. Hit us up and share some memes.
Spartan Node, aka the best node ever.
Be a Spartan every day, all day… Vote Spartan Node.