Hello Spartan Node
Introducing Spartan Node — An ICX P-rep where you aren’t just a nameless staker, you are a member of the team.
What is Spartan Node?
Spartan Node is a non-exclusive egalitarian ICX P-rep ecosystem where your community status and more importantly — your wallet — have no bearing whatsoever on your input, or your gains.
Currently there are many barriers to becoming an ICX P-Rep… We’re about to change that.
What we do at Spartan Node is turn ICX stakers into ICX P-reps. We all see those millionaire and billionaire P-reps making fat rewards and not giving back to the stakers that got them there… That all changes with Spartan Node.
We are all captains now.
How Does Spartan Node Work?
All Spartans that stake with Spartan Node will become members of the P-rep team and receive a portion of Spartan Node P-Rep rewards, on top of their regular staking rewards.
Let me say that again, when you stake with Spartan Node, you are a member of the P-rep team and will receive a portion of the monthly ICX node yield, on top of your normal staking rewards!
40% of the monthly P-rep rewards will go to you, the Spartan Node community.
There’s no re-staking, no logging in to collect i-score, no second token you have to exchange... ICX just shows up in your wallet every month.
The monthly dividend payout will be divided in a 65/35, variable/fixed, ratio. 35% of the monthly dividend payout will be divided equally among all stakers, and the other 65% will be divided among all stakers based on the amount that they are staking with Spartan Node.
The more you stake, the more you make.
Your monthly staking amount will be calculated via a weekly ICX blockchain snapshot that will be averaged to determine how much you have staked with Spartan Node over the month.
The first snapshot will take place on February 1st. The first payout will take place March 1st.
As you can see, the bigger the node grows, the bigger your stack grows.
Our Time Is Now
We see that many ICX Spartans have the passion to make ICX great, but maybe not the resources or the clout to bring new ideas to the table. Not anymore! Our table is big enough for everyone, and we share the wealth and let everyone have a voice.
ICON 4 Business in collaboration with CaliCryptoCo and ICXPumpLord are here to bring all ICX Spartans the spoils and benefits of being an ICX P-rep.
Welcome to the club…